Monthly Moonlight Market
Start your weekend with a great story by ending your week off with us.
That way no one has to cook or fuss, simply pull-in and unwind after a long week!
What better way to kick-off a good weekend? – and we suggest you invite your friends too!
What’s on offer?
- Traders – food and merchandise of all sorts!
- For the kids: There’s a jumping castle, games and entertainment, all within our safely enclosed picnic venue. We also provide child-supervisors to keep an extra eye on the little ones, while you get your weekend mood on.
- Wine sales – we often have old-label sales or special wine promotions running so that you can stock up for the month ahead!
- Music & atmosphere – sometimes a live band, sometimes a solo artist, but whichever way, we love to see you can kick off your shoes and dance! – and yes, feel free to “lang-arm” too!
- Picnic platters – You can also pre-order our 2-4 person family platters that range from R180-R300 each from email@example.com
- The view – is worth mentioning! Our picnic venue offers a panoramic view of the Wellington valley – the perfect and most tranquil background whilst you sip your wine and enjoy tremendous food, wine and company!
If you’re in the mood for something a little different… we suggest you try the “coffee-in-a-cone” from our new on-site coffee cafe, Bain’s Café! (it sounds as incredible as it is!)
Entrance is FREE!
Any enquiries can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
PETS: We are pet-friendly – if your pets are friendly too – but please keep them on a leash and kindly remember their doggy-doodle-bags.
We look forward to seeing you there!